Sunday, February 4, 2018

Forgeries on the Fourth February CKC

I wanted to make a couple of the acetate frames that was in the inspiration kit on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.


I pulled out an older stamp set from Autumn Leaves - Whimsical Frames, ink, embossing powder and a piece of acetate.  I haven't used this set in a while and it's good to see some ink on it.



 
My best results were using colored embossing powders. I have an old recollection set of embossing powers that have no name but a lot of different colors. So I stamped and embossed away.

Remember to keep your heat gun moving and take your time.  I have a couple of frames that buckled due to the heat so I'll just cut that part off.

I hope you pull out some stamps try your hand at make a couple of transparency pieces for your projects.

Don't forget to check out the CKC blog on the 6th for the mini-kit.

Thanks for stopping by

Recipe:
February Counterfeit Kit -  Stay Curious
Stamp: Autumn Leaves - Whimsical Frames; Ink, Embossing powders






1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have that frame set i think! I can't remember the last time I used it but thanks for the reminder. They look great. I would always be nervous of embossing acetate so good to know that it works