Sunday, January 14, 2018

Tags

I had not put away my stamps from making cards the other day and still had the kraft scraps on my desk so I made a few tags. I stamped and embossed them, punched a hole, used a corner  rounder some and angled the corners on others.

Tag set #1: I used the ornament set from the Unity Stamps  KOTM October 2016 {holiday hugs}. I stamped, embossed, cut the cardstock down to size, then punched the hole for my tag.

 
Tag set #2:  I used the Moose Joy stamp for this set of tags.


Tag set #3: One tag uses both of the snowflakes that were in this kit.


Tag set #4: Used the poinsettia stamp that was in the kit.


Christy's Beautiful Life: #30DSCBL2
Sketch #1: Christmas Ornaments
Sketch #2: Oh Christmas Tree
Sketch #3: Merry Christmas Tree

January Counterfeit Kit - Holiday Joy
7 - 12x12 Layouts
4 - 8 1/2x11 Layouts
      12x12 Project Life
      8 1/2x 11 Project Life
1 - Planner Pages
8 - Cards
8 - Tags

Recipe:
Cardstock: Scraps of Kraft cardstock
Stamps: Unity KOTM - October 2016 {holiday hugs}, Scrapbook Cards and Today stamps "to" and "from"
Ink: Distress ink - black soot
Punch: Crop-a-Dile 1/2" corner rounder; hole punch
Misc.: Adhesive, Embossing Powder - black, Embroiders yarn - black, Heat Gun and scissors

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's a great idea to have some tags ready to go - these are so pretty. I especially love the poinsettia!