Thursday, September 14, 2017

Life is Good

The sketch for day is Stuck Sketches May 15, 2015. You can find Christy's Pinterest board here. These layout were much easier to create.


I started this layout with the 6x6 paper pad from 7 gypsies. One of the sheets had the "Life is Good" on it and I thought it perfectly described my photo. I cut it out distressed the edges and inked the edges. I die cut a bunch of circles out of vellum and tan cardstock, then started layering my papers.


I pulled out the lace, glittered wood clips (I had one my box - so I went looking for two more) and the labels.



For my youngest page I just cut the pictures a little smaller and fussy cut the Amy Tangerine word strip paper so that "happy" shows at the top.


All of my edges are inked with block soot distress ink. The banner paper is from the backside of the "life is good"

Thanks for stopping by.

September Counterfeit Kit - Enjoy the Little Things
8 - 12x12 Layouts
2 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

September 100 Pattern Paper Challenge - Use Stamps on your layout
2 - 12 x 12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

Christy's Beautiful Life - 30 Days of Sketches
Sketch 1 - 3 Layouts  Recycling and the whole story
Sketch 2 - 2 Layouts  Sewing for Tank
Sketch 3 - 1 Layout   Boston Trip

 Recipe:
September Counterfeit Kit - Enjoy the Little Things
Paper: 7 Gypsies - Lille 6x6 paper pad; Amy Tangerine Stitched; DCWV - Old World Stack and the Heirloom Stack; Basic Grey - Scarlet's Letter; Vellum
Die: Die-namics - Zig Zag stitched circle dies
Ink: Distress Ink - Black Soot
 Misc.: Adhesive, Buttons, Date Labels, Distressing tool,  Glittered wood clips, Lace, Enamel dots,  Sequins and Zots

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love the mix of papers here.