Sunday, July 23, 2017

Good Morning Sunshine

I'm starting with the DCWV Citrus Stack scraps from my June Counterfeit Kit - Mish Mash.


  I just layered them behind my photo. I then stamped the coffee cup and cozie to use as embellishments on the layout.



For the guy's layouts I colored a the Tim Holtz Bird Crazy birds to add to their layouts.

 
I used the glimmer mist for some splatters then added the patter papers.


Thanks for stopping by.

June  Counterfeit Kit - Mish Mash
2 - 12x12 Layouts
1 - 8 1/2 x 11 Layouts

Recipe:
June Counterfeit Kit - Scraps from the DCWV Citrus Stack; Recollection Alphabet, DIY Foam letters, printable labels; Papertrey Ink - Heart 2 Heart stamp and die set, Tim Holt'z Bird Crazy birds, pop up dots and embroidery yarn
Added to Kit: Glimmer Mist - Peach Delight; Heidi Swap color Shine -  hot Pink and Butter; DIY - blue

No comments: